APRIL 23, 2019 7pm
TERRAFINA at HESTER CREEK by RauDZ near OLIVER
The Tasting Games is a hilarious blind tasting competition, with a wine-loving audience tasting the same wines as the experts on stage. Read about how this fun evening will go down!
The title of “Best Wine Taster in BC” is up for grabs – and anyone can win! It could be you!
This year the Tasting Games will feature 9 amazing wine experts from across the province. Who would you like to learn from (or beat?)
Meet your South Okanagan Division Tasting Games celebrity competitors...
- Wes Hunter: Beverage Operations, RauDZ Creative Concepts Ltd., including RauDZ Regional Table, Terrafina at Hester Creek by RauDZ, micro bar • bites and Sunny’s Modern Diner. Wes holds a WSET Diploma.
- Severine Pinte: Winemaker at Le Vieux Pin and La Stella wineries. Severine has a Masters in Viticulture and Oenology, and a National Diploma of Oenology.
- David Paterson: General Manager and Winemaker at TantalusVineyards. Dave holds a degree in Winemaking from Christchurch New Zealand.
Each divisional blind tasting event has three levels of tickets. Every ticket includes blind tasting of 5 wines, chef-prepared small bites, laughter, wine camaraderie, and a chance to earn a seat in the BC Tasting Games finale:
- Front Rows: The best seats the house. Get up close and personal with our expert competitors in the front two rows.
- Preferred: Right behind the front seats, you will be close to the action.
- General: Even in the back half of the room, you'll have a great view of the experts tasting.
Don't forget your tickets for the other divisions and the Finale!
Participants of this event must be 19 years or older to attend. Proof of age may be required.
VIP EXPERIENCE for 4
Would you like to get to know our expert wine tasting competitors? The VIP experience enables you to enjoy the company of three of BC's top wine experts in a relaxed, intimate dinner setting.
- A multi-course gourmet dinner prepared for four of you (joined by the three wine experts) at the award-winning Terrafina by RauDZ Restaurant at 5pm in the winery alcove on April 23, the same night as the competition. You will be the only dinner guests in the restaurant.
- Exquisite dinner conversation with the celebrity wine experts sharing your table: Wes Hunter, Severine Pinte and David Paterson.
- 4 Front Row Tickets for the South Okanagan Division event April 23, 2019at 7pm.